Network and Information High Availability
In today’s ultra-competitive business environment, it is crucial to have a highly reliable, high-speed network that has high network availability. Consequently, this ensures higher productivity, high information availability, and efficiency without any downtime or complications.
The present working culture involves cloud services at large. This explains why having a secure network is so crucial in the first place. Secondly, it is equally important to be available at all times. Else, what’s the point of having it secure if it’s not functional.
With the complexities arising in networks, building redundancies is an equal mammoth of a task. The simultaneous task in the building is ensuring security in the infrastructure of the network.
High Network Availability improves the Uptime of your network. Uptime is the amount of time your network is fully operational in a given interval. This ensures consistency in your work, Minimal scope for errors and breakdowns. One of the biggest reasons why downtime occurs is due to the intrusion of hackers. It has almost an instantaneous effect on availability.
Information Availability, on the other hand, is about having uninterrupted access to logical data whenever the need arises. The procurement of data seamlessly and in a secure manner is the prominence of information availability. It is an integral part of Information security services.
Network and Information availability are important KPIs’ for any network service provider or even the assessor of the network. Moreover they are assets in critical scenarios like disaster planning. Furthermore, network availability is closely associated with Reliability. Other factors are the MTBF(Mean Time Between Failures) and Failure rate.
Big companies calculate these statistics by measuring their performances and efficiencies. Both are equally important aspects. BizzSecure has built a team over years of experience that has profound knowledge about these domains individually and the interconnectivity within them.
Experience High Information Availability With Us
With our expertise and techniques, we can help you develop and maintain a state-of-the-art data center and branch network infrastructure. We do this by leveraging our extensive experience in assessment, design, standardization, and documentation of advanced security infrastructures.
Our experienced team can design and build an efficient network for you.
- SDWAN (Software-Defined Wide-Area Network): This type of network is implemented with Wide-area network connections like broadband internet, 4G, LTE, MPL, etc.
- DMVPN (Dynamic Multipoint Virtual Private Network): In the case of exchanging of information or data between sites, it does not need to be passed through the VPN set-up in the headquarters of the organization. It can be channelized in a way that the traffic is by-passed.
- GET (Group Encrypted Transport) VPN: It provides for the branch-to-branch communication instantaneously and maximizes security by manifolds. It abides by all the government regulations and laws, yet has optimum flexibility.
- MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching): This network works on a routing technique that involves the use of short labels technique instead of long network addresses. As a result, it reduces the complexities of look-up in routing tables along with better traffic flows.
- IPSec (Internet Protocol Security) VPN: This is a secure network protocol suite that encrypts the data sent over the IP network.
Besides these, other wireless networks can also be set-up for your business. This allows you to effectively scale communication between data centers and its branches seamlessly. So, the first wise step you may take for your network information security is making a highly available network.
BizzSecure has hands-on experience in successfully implementing such networks. Therefore, the outcomes of these networks too have been noticeable. Thus, you can avail of our services to attain dynamic changes in your network.